4.6% increase in gold prices in local markets within a week
Gold prices during the week… Gold prices rose in the local markets by 4.6% during the week’s trading ending yesterday evening, Saturday, while the ounce on the global stock market rose by 2.2% during the week’s trading ending last Friday evening.
Gold prices today, Monday, November 20, 2023
- 14 karat gold prices stabilized at 1,813 pounds per gram.
- The price of 18 karat gold was about 2331 pounds per gram.
- The price of 21 carat gold reached 2720 pounds per gram.
- The price of 24 karat gold stabilized at 3,109 pounds per gram.
The price of the gold pound
- The price of the gold pound settled at 21,760 pounds, and the price may vary from one merchant to another, and this price is equal to the value of gold in the pound.
A look at gold prices over the past week
- Gold prices rose in the local markets by 120 pounds during the week’s trading ending on Saturday evening
- A gram of 21 carat gold opened trading at 2,600 pounds
- It touched the level of 2735 pounds, and concluded transactions at the level of 2720 pounds
- While the ounce rose on the global stock market by $42 during the week’s trading ending last Friday evening
- Trading opened at $1939
- It touched the $1985 level
- Trading concluded at $1918.
The Division announced the launch of the International Gold and Jewelry Exhibition “Nebio” in its third edition, which is scheduled to be held in Cairo from the 26th to the 28th of this month at the exhibition grounds in the Fifth Settlement.
The engineer said Hani Milad Head of the Gold and Jewelry Division of the General Federation of Chambers of Commerce, in a statement today, Monday, said that the new edition of the exhibition will achieve a new set of the division’s objectives of developing Egyptian exports of gold jewelry, supporting local jewelry designers in presenting their designs to local and international production houses, and infusing new blood from designers. Egyptians in the markets.